According to the Statute of the РO "Regional Center of European Educational Scientific Enterprises", the members of the organization promote educational, scientific, cultural and educational activities to establish a European democratic civil society and spread the idea of a united Europe in all fields of education and science. participation in conferences, seminars, round tables, etc.
Thus, 6 members of the РO took part in the international scientific-practical conference of the International Forum "Innovation and investment development of the agricultural sector - the key to food security of the country", which was held remotely online on May 26, 2022.
Members of the NGO presented the results of their own research on the Erasmus + SUPPA Project – Jean Monnet Associations "The European experience of forming a food security system based on principles of sustainable agricultural land use development", in particular:
- Model of methodology for the formation of food security on the basis of sustainable development of agricultural land use (Chairman of the Board of the РO, Doctor of Economics, Professor Olena Kotykova);
- Component programs of balanced production of food and food raw materials (Member of the Board of the РO, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor Mykola Babych);
- Strategic directions of food potential increase (Member of the Board of the РO, PhD, Professor Elena Pogorelova);
- Gender equality as a factor in the sustainable development of world society (Member of the РO, PhD, Associate Professor Olga Khristenko);
- Improving the management system of the tourism business in the united territorial communities (Member of the РO, PhD Oleksii ALBESHCHENKO);
- The impact of the war in Ukraine on food security (Member of the РO, PhD Tatiana Oliynyk).
We thank the participants of the conference for an interesting and meaningful discussion, we wish you new achievements and accomplishments!